BASIC SCIENCE IN REGENERATIVE MEDICINE PANEL
GLOBAL REGENERATIVE CONGRESS 6-8 SEPTEMBER 2019
In this video you will learn more about the basic science of regenerative medicine. All the speakers and their lectures you can check below in the panel dropdown menu.
This videos will provide you with validated scientific information on the basics of regenerative medicine: what the regeneration is based on, what is a stem cell and why they are called stem cells, different types of stem cells, the sources and methods of harvesting, and the applications today in medical practice.
We believe that every clinician needs to know the basics of the science he applies every day in practice. This allows for appropriate clinical decisions, as well as the best therapeutic options for patients in terms of clinical outcomes and indications.
How to watch the full length videos?
In the right you can preview all the lectures in this panel. If you want to watch the whole videos click the buy button and follow the instructions – you will be asked to register as a member or as a free registration.
Becoming a Member of the Academy grants you exclusive access to the community of Regenerative Medicine. You will receive 10% discount from the regular price of all videos. The membership also grants you access to the Membership panel where you can contact the Academy’s Key Opinion Leaders, read validated articles in Regenerative Medicine and contact with colleagues from all over the world.
How to watch only selected videos?
- Go to the Videos category.
- Click on the panel you have selected.
- Add to your cart the separate videos you want to watch.
- Complete the buying process either with a membership account (10% fee reduction on all videos) or a free account.
- Watch the videos, ask questions in the QnA section, connect with colleagues and enjoy.
Upon completion of the whole course you will be issued a Certificate of Acknowledgement for completing the online education form of the Global Regenerative Academy.
What Will You Learn?
- What are stem cells?
- How are we differentiating them?
- how are they manipulated to perform regenerative medicine?
- What is Platelet rich plasma, its modalities and types of application?
- What is Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate and indications of use?
- How are we choosing PRP or BMAC for clinical use?
- International consensus - what is there to be done?
About the instructor
Basic Science in Regenerative Medicine
M.D. Dzihan Abazovic – Clinical application of autologous products30:00
Prof. M.D. Gamze Köse – Stem cell usage in hard tissue engineering23:11
M.D. S.C. Marko Strbad – Role of Mesenchymal Stromal/Stem cells (MSC) in Regenerative Medicine24:20
B.S Habib Torfi – Exosomes in Regenerative Medicine24:52
M.D. M.S Himanshu Bansal – Clinical application of stem cells – practical tips, lab to clinic30:20
M.D. PhD Behnam Sadeghi – Decidua stromal cells (DSC), new and promising source of stromal cells for acute inflammatory disorders22:31
International Consensus – Basic Science in Regenerative Medicine21:33