- Amr Seifeldin, MD graduated from Ain Shams University, medical school in 1983, finished his residency at El Galaa Teaching Hospital in Cairo, Egypt. In 2002 he founded and directed the second Urogynecology & Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery unit in Egypt at El Galaa Teaching Hospital for women, till he retired in 2018.
- Dr. Seifeldin is a certified gynecologist with sub-speciality training in urogynecology, cosmetic & reconstructive gynecology, and minimal invasive laser surgery. His sub-speciality training was done in England, France, Germany, and the United States, and is the 1st doctor in Egypt and Middle East to practice cosmetic gynecology.
- Dedicated to his work, and with over 37 years of practice, he gained extensive experience in managing patients with pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, fistulas, vaginal agenesis, genital injuries, and pioneered in genital reconstructive surgery after female genital mutilation (FGM/C).
- He is an international surgeon performing and teaching his intricate surgical techniques in several countries, and started the 1st multidisciplinary center for treatment of FGM/C complications in Egypt, Middle East & Africa.
- He is very active in presenting talks on local and international levels, with several publications to his name, and special interest in training doctors in the art of genital reconstructive surgery.
- A winner of best research (2006, 2007, 2008) at the General Organization of Teaching Hospitals & Institutes (GOTHI), he waists no effort in finding the best holistic treatments for his patients, and has no commercial or financial affiliations with the medical industry.