I have gained broad experience in Urology and Andrology which I have accumulated over more than 15 years of work in the United Kingdom. I provide general Urology and specialist Andrology services. My work especially at Brighton and Sussex university hospitals provided me with great exposure to various aspects of urological management, having the pleasure of working with 5 consultants, with different surgical interests. I have constantly improved my practice through active learning and attendance at courses and conferences.
I gained an MSc in Urology from the institute of Urology in London that broadened my knowledge and research capabilities.
Pioneer in Shockwave therapy and Penile Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich Plasma for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in the Middle east since 2014.
Surgical and non-surgical Penile enlargement
Specialist in Low intensity Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease
- Surgical and non surgical Correction of penile curvatures
- Expert in Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment for erectile Dysfunction
- Penile Implant Surgery
- Penile enlargement surgery
- Management of Urolithiasis including ESWT as well as rigid and flexible uretero-renoscopy and laser stone treatment.
- Endoscopic management of bladder disease including bladder tumours, BOTOX Bladder injections for Detrusor Overactivity as well as managing Bladder pain Syndrome with intra-vesical instillations
- Endoscopic management of prostate enlargement including TURis plasma resection/ vaporisation and Green Light laser vaporisation
- Female incontinence surgery TOT / TVT and Peri-urethral Bulking agents and Anterior repairs
- Management of Erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease
- Management of Male Infertility including sperm retrieval TESE and Micro TESE
- Advanced trainer in Urodynamics
- Trans-rectal ultrasound guided Biopsies of Prostate