M.D. Nenad Lujic
since 2010 Head of the General Medical Jobs IOHB „BANjICA“ (Institute for Orthopedics Surgery)
since 2005 Consultant orthopedic surgery oncology at the University Clinic “Tiršova”
since 2004 Consultant orthopedic surgery oncology at the Institute for Oncology and Radiology of
since 1996 I work as a specialist in orthopedic surgery and traumatology at the department that deals
with the treatment of tumors and the like lesions of the musculoskeletal system.
1992 – 1996 Worked as resident in IOHB „Banjica“.
1989 – 1992 Worked as clinician in IOHB „Banjica“.
1988 – 1989 Worked as intern doctor in University Clinic „dr Dragiša Mišović“ in Belgrade.
2016 PhD (“SIGNIFICANCE OF EXPRESSION OF FACTORS PROLIFERATION OF PROTEIN AND
REGULATION CELL CYCLE ARREST IN GIANT CELL TUMOR OF BONE“)
(Cumulative IF 3,627)
Medicine School in Belgrade at the Cathedre of Orthopedic Surgery and traumatology in the
field of Musculoskeletal Pathology. (mentor: Prof dr Jelena Sopta)
2012 Six months spent in Institute Orthopedics Rizzoli, Bologna, Italy. Granted a license that
allows the management of musculoskeletal tissue bank.
2004 became Primarius
2003 Master’s thesis „The indications areas in the surgical treatment of giant cell tumors“ at
Medicine School in Belgrade at the Cathedre of Orthopedic Surgery and traumatology in
the field of Musculoskeletal Pathology.
(mentors: Prof. dr Slobodan Slavković MD, Prof. dr Branko Sbutega MD )
1998 Subspecializations internship in USA „SHANDZ“ hospital, Gainesville, Florida.
( mentors: PhD Mark T. Scarborough MD; Prof. PhD William F. Enneking MD).
1992 – 1996 Residency Orthopedics Surgery and Traumatilogy in IOHB „Banjica“ Belgrade.
1983 – 1988 Studies of Medicine at the Medical Faculty in Belgrade
- year spend of Emergency Service
- worked for two years as a teacher, “Red Cross Yugoslavije“
1981 – 1983 Medical Collage Belgrade.
1979 – 1981 High School.
- “RESECTION ARTHRODESIS VERSUS POSTRESECTIONAL ENDOPROSTHESIS WHICH IS YOUR FIRST CHOICE!?”; Lujic N., Sbutega B., XXII World Congress, SICOT/SIROT; P2444; San Diego 2002.
- “INDICATIONAL FIELDS IN THE TREATMENT OF THE OSTEOCLASTOMA”; Lujić N., Master, Medical Faculty u Belgrade, 2003.
- “GIANT CELL TUMOR IN ADOLESCENTS PERIOD, ANALYSIS”; Lujić N., Sbutega B., Sbutega-Milošević G., Medicinski Zapisi, br. 58, januar, 2004.
- “POST- RESECTIONAL ARTHRODESIS OF GLENOHUMERAL JOINT” Lujić N.; 5th Congress of B.U.ON. OP 184; Belgrade, 2004.
- “POST- RESECTIONAL ARTHRODESIS OF GLENOHUMERAL JOINT; “E” plate”; Lujić N.; Vučinić Z.; Mandić N.; Sopta J.; 1st. Congress of Serbian Orthopedic Surgeon and Traumatologists; pp.78; Belgrade, 09. 2008.
- 6. “RECURRENCE OF GIANT CELL TUMOR OF BONE: ROLE OF p53, CYCLIN D1 AND KI67”; Lujić N., Sopta J., Kovačević R., Stevanović V.; 2016. International Orthopaedics, publish on line.
- 7. “SIGNIFICANCE OF β-CATENIIN OF EXPRESSION FOR THE INCIDENCE OF PATHOLOGICAL FRACTURES IN GIANT CELL TUMOR OF BONE”; Sopta J., Lujić N., Kovačević R., Davidovic R.; Pol. J. Pathol. 2016, 67(4); 345-350.
MEMBERSHIP IN MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Serbian Medical Society
- Serbian Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Association
- SICOT: The World Orthopaedic Organization
- Balcanian Oncology Association
- Society for Regenerative Medicine of Serbia
since 2009 Member of the Committee for Transplantation cells and tissues under the Ministry of
Health of the Republic of Serbia.
since 2012 Member of the international organization “East West Bridge” – member of Trilateral
since 2015 A member of the working group Ministries of Health of the Republic of Serbia for the
law on transplantation of cells and tissues.
since 2014 Chairman of the Board of the Institute of Rheumatology of the Republic of Serbia.
since 2015 Member of the international organization “Adriatic Council” based in Ljubljana, Slovenia.