M.D. Tzachi Shelkovitz
– Born – 1958
– 1976- 1982 – Graduated Sackler School of Medicine. – Tel Aviv University – ISRAEL.
– 1987- 1992 – Residency at the Department of Dermatology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Tel
– 1991 – Fellowship in aesthetic dermatology at the dermatologic surgery clinic, University of San-
Francisco, California and private Dermato-aesthetic clinics.
– Teaches and supervises medical students, dermatology residents and general practitioners in several
dermatology and dermatologic surgery programs at Tel Aviv University, various dermatology
departments and HMOs.
– Scientific editor of a book on aesthetic dermatology and author of chapters in aesthetic dermatology
books and dermatologic surgery journals.
– Co-editor of the Israeli Medical Encyclopedia and author of several articles in the encyclopedia’s
volume on dermatologic surgery.
– Author of scientific articles published in Israeli and foreign scientific journals.
– VIP faculty member and scientific committee member of the IMCAS and EUROMEDICOM meetings
– Presented scientific works at dozens of local and international scientific conventions.
– Member of multiple Israeli and foreign scientific organizations, including the Israel Society of
Dermatology and Venereology, the Israeli Society for Dermatologic Surgery (founding member), the
American Academy of Dermatology, the International Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the
International Society of Dermatology, and others.
– Past President of the Israeli Society for Dermatologic Surgery 2001 – 2004, and
has been Vice President and Society Treasurer.
– Board member of the Israeli Dermatological Society – 2010-2013.
– Board member of IMCAS Alert – the world leading forum that serves as a platform in which
physicians from all over the world can present complications of aesthetic procedures and get
almost immediately answers from a wide variety of experts.
– Editorial board member:
– Journal of Surgical Dermatology
– Madridge Journal of Dermatology & Research (MJDR).
– 2014 – 2018 – Owner and medical director of the National Institute for Aesthetic Medicine- the
leading school for helping physicians practice aesthetic medicine – training more than 200 physicians
from various medical fields.